TEDA launches "10 Measures forInnovation in Science and Technology"
In order to carry out the Outline of National Innovation Driven Development Strategy, to implementthe strategic deploymentby Tianjin Municipal Party Committee and Tianjin Municipal Government on speeding up the construction of new engines driven by innovation, Tianjin Economic-technological Development Area (abbreviated as TEDA) recently reviewed and assessed the implementation and adoption of the existing S & T policies, and coupled with research and benchmarking of more developed regions, according to the entire life cycle of S & T enterprises, itdeploys science and technology policy resources.On October 31, TEDA launched the Measures to Build a New Engine for Innovation in Tianjin Economic-technological Development Area and Build a High Ground for Scientific and Technological Innovation (10 Measures for Innovation in Science and Technology in TEDA). 10 Measures for Innovation in Science and Technology in TEDA proposed to implement "Ten Innovative Projects" and set up a "Ten Support Funds."
It is reported that the 10 Measures for Innovation in Science and Technology in TEDA mainly includes:
- First, TEDA will implement a start-up supportive project. TEDA will set up an annual fund of 20 million yuan for science and technology to support enterprises to development in an innovative way,to encourage start-ups and to improve the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Second, TEDA will implement a take-off project for key S & T enterprises. TEDA will set up an annual funding of 40 million yuan for the establishment of key S & T enterprises, and for Gazelle enterprises and leading enterprises, it will give key support to promote the accelerated development of key S & T enterprises.
- Third, TEDA will implement a high-tech enterprise cultivation project, and establish ahigh-tech enterprise development fund with a total annual amount of 40 million yuan to speed up the gathering of high-tech enterprises.
- Fourth, TEDA will implement an innovative capacity-building project. TEDA will set up an innovative ability supportive fund with an annual amount of 50 million yuan to promote regional technological innovation to continue to improve.
- Fifth, TEDA will implementa key scientific and technological breakthrough project. TEDA will set up a scientific and technological industrypromotion fund with an annual quota of 60 million yuan to promote the development of key scientific and technological fields such as integrated circuit design, healthcare, biomedicine, intelligent equipment, new energy and new materials. Currently, 10 million yuan is used to support the development of integrated circuit design and 50 million yuan is used to support the development of biomedical healthcare industry.
- Sixth, TEDA will implement a venture investment guide project. TEDA will establish anangel investment and venture capital guide fund of 300 million yuan, with 50 million yuan in the first phase.By accelerating the close integration of technological innovation and social capital, it can play a magnifying role of financial funds.
- Seventh, TEDA will implement a financing environment optimization project. TEDA will set up afinancing environment construction fund with an annual funding of 40 million yuan to ease the financing difficulties for regional S & T enterprises.
- Eighth, TEDA will implement a stock-list reform project. TEDA will set upa corporate shares reform for being listed fund with an annual quota of 20 million yuan to mobilize the enthusiasm of regional companies to do stock reform for being listed and to encourage enterprises to become bigger and stronger through capital markets.
- Ninth, TEDA will implement an intellectual-property-drive-TEDA project. TEDA will establish an intellectual property development fund with anannual amount of 30 million yuan to promote regional intellectual property work.
- Tenth, TEDA will implement a scientific and technological service system construction project. TEDA will set up a fund for the development of scientific and technological service industry with an annual quota of 10 million yuan to promote the construction of a regional scientific and technological service system.