- 575 new full-time grid staff and agents in Tianjin Binhai New Area (TBNA for short) were officially employed in the community (village) after training.
- TBNA has set up a gridded service management center to carry out top-level design and unified planning for grid construction in the whole district, and conduct overall management and unified training for all full-time grid staff, which will include all the elements such as ‘people, land, issues, things, conditions’ in the grid to ensure the “immediate problem spotting, immediate address and immediate solution” for hidden dangers in social governance.
- TBNA optimized and reorganized 743 grids across the district, unified staff, unified resource integration, unified information standards, and unified service standards. The municipal governance power of public security, urban management, emergency, environment, and water and electric heating will be integrated into a gridded service management system to improve the level of precision of social governance.
- Grid staff should“go out and grab everything, then go back to the door and sort out the work”. They should be a good public security inspector, social sentiment collector, policy and regulation propagandist, waiter for the people, and work effect supervisor, with governance global coverage and seamless docking
- The District Grid Management Center and the District People's Social Security Bureau have developed a complete set of management methods and safeguard systems, which clarify the job responsibilities, work items, management regulations and rewards and punishments for the grid staff.
Recently, the Binhai New Area Grid Management Center held a full-time grid staff and agent training class. The 575 newly recruited full-time grid staff and agents in the district were formally employed in the community (village) after training. This means that grid staff in TBNA has taken a solid step in the professionalization, and grassroots social governance has added a flexible and efficient new force.
Building a gridded service management center optimizes and reorganizes 743 grids across TBNA.
It is claimed that the grid service management system is a project to protect and improve the people's livelihood. It is a strong foundation project to promote the modernization of the grassroots social governance system and governance capacity, and is an important means to build a modern coastal city with prosperity and livability. Grid staffs have always played an important role in the grassroots governance of villages and towns in TBNA. A number of good experiences and good practices have emerged. Among them, the grid service management model of TEDA Street is at the forefront of the city and the country. However, there have been some outstanding problems in the development of many years. For example, the grid service management system in the whole region is scattered, and the system supervision and rectification power is lacking in the grid responsibility, while the number of full-time grid staff is insufficient, and the system guarantee and training are lacking. Closed-loop management of the grid operation mechanism has not been fully implemented. To this end, TBNA has set up a gridded service management center to carry out top-level design and unified planning for grid construction in the whole district, and to carry out overall management and unified training for all full-time grid staff, which will integrate “people, land, issues and things”. Various elements such as emotions, organization, and so on are all included in the grid to ensure the “immediate problem spotting, immediate address and immediate solution” for hidden dangers in social governance.
Formulating management methods and safeguard systems can better improve the grid staff service ability.
A full-time grid is like a scanner or detector that finds a problem. Each full-time grid staff is a mobile terminal, a task list, and a working guide. The reporter learned that the grid operation management center has played an important role in the creation of the paper for half a year. Wang Li is a grid staff of the Xinkai Street near Kaili community. She is responsible for the inspection tasks of 8 communities. She travels 10,000 steps a day and uses the grid APP to timely reflect the problems to the superior platform. Wang Li said: "I am responsible for all the problems in the grid. The community mainly has problems such as the environment, garbage dumping, and small advertising. There are about 15 problem clues for uploading the platform every day for half a year. After these problems are solved, I have to check and accept them in the formation of closed-loop management."
In order to help the grid staff to better improve their work ability and protect the rights and interests of the full-time grid staff, the district grid management center and the district people and social security bureau have formulated a complete management method and guarantee system, which clearly defines the grid staff’s job responsibilities, work matters, management regulations and rewards and punishments so as to provide opportunities for the improvement of the grid staff's treatment, build a platform, and implement safeguards.